Responsible for the treatment of your Data:
The person responsible for the Treatment of Personal Data is: CADARSO 18 INVERSIONES Y GESTION INMOBILIARIA S.L. Sole Proprietorship, of Spanish nationality with CIF: B87266672 and registered office at Calle San Joaquín nº1, 28231 Las Rozas de Madrid (Spain).
Phone: + 34 919198582
SKYLINE Plaza España offers different contact channels in relation to queries that you may be interested in making regarding privacy.
You can contact us at the postal address listed in the previous section or do so through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also contact us by phone or through the web in your “Contact” section depending on your preferences.
What are our principles in relation to the treatment of your Personal Data?
Respect for your privacy is essential for Plaza España Skyline, which is why we want to inform you in all transparency of the processing that we can carry out with your personal data so that you can decide in this regard.
For what purpose do we treat your Personal Data?
Your personal data will be used to fulfill the following purposes:
- Treat your data in accordance with the consent you have given us in cases in which Plaza España Skyline is not based on another legal basis. Such as sending advertising from third parties with which Plaza España Skyline has commercial agreements, treating your browsing data, billing for commercial purposes, or using anonymized and aggregated information generated from yours for information analysis purposes. In any case, you can always revoke the consent you have given us.
- The service delivery and products of our company, enter into contracts and allow their subsequent execution. The treatment of the data to be carried out may vary depending on the service or product in question. This allows us to offer you the best service you have requested and also to make communications in relation to it or your commercial interests based on your visit to our website. We also need to carry out data and credit checks to allow the contracting of our services or products and/or carry out debt collection actions in the event of non-payment.
- Satisfy the legitimate commercial interests of Plaza España Skyline, for example, the prevention of fraud, the maintenance of the security of our network and services, the sending of commercial communications about our products and services and the improvement of our services, being able to draw profiles with these purposes. In these cases, we always assess our business interests to ensure they do not conflict with your rights. In addition, in some cases, you have the right to object to these treatments.
- Comply with a legal obligation, such as, for example, complying with our accounting and tax obligations, or retaining your traffic data to comply with current legislation on data retention, among others. In no case will we use your personal data for any other purpose than those indicated above and expressly accepted by you.
Personal Data processed Categories
The information that we process about you, once consent has been given and in accordance with the specified purposes, may refer to:
- Name, address, telephone and/or mobile number, date of birth, gender and email address
- Credit or debit card information, information about your bank account, and other banking information.
- The information of your account as a client, such as the payment dates of invoices due or received, dates of registration and cancellation of services, subscriptions to services that you use,
- Credential information such as login passwords and usernames to access our accounts and services
- Your preferences for certain products, services, and lifestyle activities if you make them known to us
- Your browsing history. If you have given your permission to do so, Plaza España Skyline collects the categories of the websites you have browsed, your mobile device or PC. We use this information to send you personalized commercial communications or show you personalized advertisement if you have given us your consent.
- Information we obtain from other sources, such as credit bureaus, fraud prevention agencies, and other data providers. This includes demographic data, interest-based data, and Internet browsing behavior.
We will not collect or process information from minors or information that may be classified as more sensitive of the type: health, sexual orientation, union affiliation, religion, or race.
Period of conservation of your Personal Data
Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, as long as its deletion is not requested by the interested party.
All our commercial communications include the possibility of stopping being in the file created by Plaza España Skylie. If you execute the “unsubscribe” option, your data will be canceled from the file created from our general communications.
Legitimation for treatment of your Personal Data
We treat user data only if we have their express and informed consent to do so and we will always treat them in accordance with the purposes indicated in the section on the purpose.
Recipients to whom your Personal Data will be communicated
The personal data you provide to us may be disclosed to our service providers, professional advisers, public and government authorities or third parties in connection with a (potential) corporate or commercial transaction. Before doing so, we will take the necessary measures to guarantee that your personal data receives the adequate protection required by the privacy and data protection laws and the internal policies of Plaza España Skyline.
We guarantee that when your data could leave the European economic area, they will maintain the same level of protection that they would have in Spain. In this sense, we have the relevant authorizations and contracts that guarantee the maintenance of the security of your data with the highest standards.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
You have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion. In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. Likewise, and for reasons related to your situation, you may oppose the processing of your data. Plaza España Skyline will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You also have the right to the portability of your personal data.
The exercise of the aforementioned rights must be done by means of a notification sent to the Data Controller at: email@example.com.
In said communication you must provide a copy of your valid ID or passport in order to prove that you are the owner of the data. Plaza España Skyline will respond within one month, unless for reasons of complexity or volume of requests received you need to extend the response period for up to a maximum of two more months, in which case you will be informed of the reason for the extension within 30 days following your request to exercise your rights.
Likewise, we inform you that you can request the protection of your rights before the Spanish Data Protection Agency with headquarters at Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid.
Security of your Personal Data
In order to safeguard the confidentiality, availability and integrity of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided against possible situations of alteration, loss, improper use, unauthorized disclosure and processing or access, taking into consideration the risks inherent in the processing and the type of data, as required by the personal data protection regulations. We inform you that our service providers, as entities in charge of treatment, have also adopted reasonable and appropriate measures in the same sense of granting effective protection to the personal data that you provide us.