CADARSO 18 INVERSIONES Y GESTION INMOBILIARIA S.L. (responsible entity for the Website www.skylineplazaespana.com) informs you through this Cookies Policy about the use of data storage and retrieval devices in the Users’ terminal equipment.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files or cards index that are downloaded to the user’s computer / smartphone / tablet when the user’s accessing to the certain web pages and applications which is allowing the user’s browsing preferences to be stored, making the interaction between the user and the website faster and easy.
The information collected by cookies is anonymous and doesn’t contain any sensitive information since they don’t collect data that can personally identify the user. In any case, the user can access to the configuration of their browser to modify and/or block the installation of Cookies sent from the website, without this preventing access to the contents.
Cookies allow a user’s browser to be recognized, as well as the type of device from which the website is accessed and used to facilitate the user’s next visit and make the website more useful.
For example, cookies are used to ensure that the website works correctly and to know your browsing experience, among others.
Types of cookies used on the Website
The Website uses the following types of cookies, although a cookie may fall into more than one category:
- Own Cookies: these cookies allow the website to work properly, so they are essential to make the user be able to use all the options of the website and to be able to navigate and use its functions normally.
- Third-party cookies: these are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by Softtek, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Personalization cookies: these are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses to the service, regional configuration from where you access to the service, etc.
- Analytical cookies: these are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users in the websites linked to them. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service. The main objectives pursued with this type of cookies are:
- To allow the anonymous identification of browsing users and therefore the approximate accounting of the number of visitors.
- To identify anonymously the most visited content
- To know if the user who is accessing is new or repeat visit.
Cookie retention periods
Cookies will be kept by the owner of the website for the minimum period necessary to execute the purpose for which they were intended, and their use was accepted by the interested party.
How to disable cookies?
All browsers allow you to make changes to disable cookie settings. Therefore most browsers offer the ability to manage cookies, for finer control over privacy.
These settings are in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
Below, you can find the links for each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
Internet Explorer (https://goo.gl/iU2wh2)
- From the tools menu, select “Internet Options”
- Click on the privacy tab
- You can configure privacy with a slider with 6 positions that allows you to control the number of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low and Accept all cookies.
Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu
- Select Options
- Select the Privacy panel
- In the Firefox option you can choose to use the custom settings for history to configure the options.
Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
- Click on the menu located on the toolbar
- Select Settings
- Click Show advanced options
- In the “Privacy” selection, click on the Content Settings button
- In the Cookies selection, the options can be configured.
- In the configuration menu select the “Preferences” option
- Open the privacy tab
- Select the option you want from the “block cookies” section
If you do not want to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a plug-in to install in your browser that you can access at the following link: http://goo.gl/up4ND.
Cookies on mobile devices
As with computer browsers, mobile device browsers allow you to make changes in privacy options or settings to disable or delete cookies.
If you want to modify the privacy options, follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device browser.
Below, you can find some examples of the links that will guide you to modify the privacy options on your mobile device:
- IOS: (http://goo.gl/61xevS)
- Windows Phone: (https://goo.gl/tKyb0y)
- Chrome Mobile: (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
- Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
Acceptance, configuration, or rejection of cookies
You can click the “OK” button to accept cookies.
You can click on the “Show details” button to configure or reject cookies.